Guadeloupe enjoys a tropical climate, with two seasons: the dry season known as “Lent”, from December to April, and the wet season known as “Wintering”, from June to November.
– During the dry season from December to April, the average temperature is around 27°C.
Almost identical to that of the wet season, with plenty of sunshine.
A few showers may fall, but they are very short-lived.
– During the “wintering” period, from June to November, rains are more frequent and the atmosphere warmer and more humid.
October is the rainiest month, and the risk of cyclones is highest.
As the rains fall mainly at the end of the day, you’ll still have time to enjoy some sunny moments during the day.
– As for sea temperature, you can swim on the many beaches, with water temperatures between 26°C and 30°C all year round.
A trip to Guadeloupe is possible all year round, although the climate is more humid and hot during the months of June to November.
You can take advantage of the idyllic beaches and swim in warm water all year round.
- Water sports
- Horseback riding
- Sea excursions
- Sports activities
- Boat rental
- Scuba diving
- Quad / Buggy rental
Discover the Guadeloupe
- Visit Pointe-à-Pitre, its monuments, museums and markets
- Discover its turquoise beaches
- Engraved Rocks Archaeological Park
- Deshaies Botanical Garden
- Distillery visits
- Les Saintes and Marie-Galante
- La Soufrière
- Scuba diving
- Boat trips
- Island flights
Restaurant Bistronomique Ô Ti Prince
Restaurant Bistronomique Saint-François. Open all year round 7/7
The Ô Ti Prince restaurant is located in Saint François in the Salines Est district, a stone’s throw from the Marina, the Port and the golf course.
Come and enjoy a gastronomic experience and spend a convivial moment with friends, family or as a couple, for a romantic dinner or a themed evening.
Réservations : Tél : +590 690 09 39 01